Exam + Practice Tests
Exam Code: 300-101TL (Please select this code when you register)
Implementing Cisco IP Routing
(Includes 300-101 exam and official Cisco Learning Lab (50 hour - 180 day access))
The exam certifies the routing knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6.
The exam also covers the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
Cisco Learning Labs for ROUTE v2.0 provides you with the full set of Cisco IOS Software labs that were developed for and used within Cisco E-Learning products and Cisco Authorized trainings to help students prepare for the ROUTE exam.
These labs utilize Cisco IOS software with Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and CLI supported on version 15 releases and are available 24/7 whenever you are ready to learn.
This all-new lab set will help you become proficient in configuring, managing and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
The training product includes a combination of Discovery labs with guided learning instructions to introduce new concepts, along with Challenge labs that allow students to reinforce their understanding of the subject matter and skills that are relevant to the CCNP Routing and Switching certification.
This 38-piece lab curriculum aligns to the learning objectives for the ROUTE exam, which, when passed with the SWITCH and TSHOOT exams, will certify candidates for Cisco CCNP Routing and Switch certification.
ROUTE Lab Exercises
- 1 Configuring RIPng
- 2 Configuring and Investigating Basic EIGRP
- 3 Building The EIGRP Topology Table
- 4 EIGRP Stub Routing
- 5 EIGRP Summarization
- 6 EIGRP Load Balancing
- 7 EIGRP for IPv6 Configuration
- 8 Discovering Named EIGRP Configuration
- 9 Basic OSPF Configuration Introduction
- 10 Building the Link-State Database
- 11 OSPF Path Selection
- 12 OSPF Route Summarization
- 13 OSPF Stub Areas
- 14 Implementing OSPFv3
- 15 Basic Redistribution
- 16 Manipulate Redistribution
- 17 Manipulate Redistribution Using Route Maps
- 18 Analyzing CEF
- 19 Implementing PBR
- 20 NAT Virtual Interface
- 21 Basic IPv6 Internet Connectivity
- 22 Basic BGP Configuration
- 23 Influencing BGP Path Selection
- 24 BGP for IPv6
- 25 Configuring EIGRP Authentication
- 26 OSPF Authentication Configuration
- 1 Configure RIPng
- 2 Configure EIGRP
- 3 Configure and Optimize EIGRP for IPv6
- 4 Implement EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6 Through Named Configuration
- 5 Configure OSPF
- 6 Optimize OSPF
- 7 Configure OSPFv3
- 8 Implement Redistribution Using Route Filtering
- 9 Implement Path Control
- 10 Configuring BGP
- 11 Configure Authentication for EIGRP Routes
- 12 Configure BGP Authentication