Exam + Practice Tests
Exam Code: 300-115TL (Please select this code when you register)
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
(Includes 300-115 exam and official Cisco Learning Lab (50 hour - 180 day access))
The exam certifies the switching knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in planning, configuring, and verifying the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions that use the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture.
The exam also covers highly secure integration of VLANs and WLANs.
Cisco Learning Labs for SWITCH v2.0 provides you with the full set of Cisco IOS® Software labs that were developed for and used within Cisco E-Learning products and Cisco Authorized trainings to help students prepare for the SWITCH exam.
These labs utilize Cisco IOS® software with Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and CLI supported on version 15 releases and are available 24/7 whenever you are ready to learn.
This all-new lab set will help you become proficient in configuring, managing and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
The training product includes a combination of Discovery labs with guided learning instructions to introduce new concepts, along with Challenge labs that allow students to reinforce their understanding of the subject matter and skills that are relevant to the CCNP Routing and Switching certification.
This 33-piece lab curriculum aligns to the learning objectives for the SWITCH exam, which, when passed with the ROUTE and TSHOOT exams, will certify candidates for Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification.
SWITCH Lab Exercises
- 1 Investigating the CAM
- 2 Configuring VLANs and Trunks
- 3 VTP Operation
- 4 Exploring DHCP
- 5 Obtaining IPv6 Address Dynamically
- 6 EtherChannel Configuration and Load Balancing
- 7 Discovering and Modifying Behavior of STP
- 8 RootGuard
- 9 Configuring MST
- 10 Routing with an External Router
- 11 Routing on a Multilayer Switch
- 12 NTP Configuration
- 13 IP SLA Echo Configuration
- 14 Configuring and Tuning HSRP
- 15 Configure VRRP and Spot the Differences from HSRP
- 16 Configure GLBP
- 17 Port Security
- 1 Network Discovery
- 2 Configure DHCP
- 3 Configure DHCPv6
- 4 Configure EtherChannel
- 5 Implementing Rapid Spanning-Tree
- 6 Improving STP Configuration
- 7 Configure MST
- 8 Configure Routing Between VLANs Using a Router
- 9 Configure Routing on a Multilayer Switch
- 10 Configure NTP
- 11 Configure Network Monitoring Using IP SLA
- 12 Configure HSRP With Load Balancing
- 13 Configure VRRP With Load Balancing
- 14 Implement GLBP
- 15 Configure HSRP for IPv6
- 16 Controlling Network Access Using Port Security