CompTIA Certification Testing
Why CompTIA Certifications?
CompTIA’s vendor neutral certifications are the starting point for a career in IT. They show employers you have the skills to do the job, regardless of the vendor hardware or software. Many of these exams are also prerequisites or electives for more advanced vendor certifications. Earning a CompTIA certification proves you have the right skills, and is the starting place for a career in IT.
CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician Retirement
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure the integrity and value of our certification program,The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certification will be retired on February 28, 2017. CompTIA will not renew or replace this certification. Therefore, anyone studying for this exam is encouraged to complete their studies and take the exam prior to the retirement date. Vouchers already purchased for this exam will be valid through February 28, 2017. Exam vouchers not used by the retirement date will expire and become void.
Although the exam will be retired and CompTIA will no longer be offering this exam, anyone who has received this certification will remain CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certified, good for life.
Buying an exam voucher
Purchase a CompTIA exam voucher through
- CompTIA Marketplace - all shoppers, including the individual candidate
- Pearson VUE Voucher Store - for CompTIA members and partners
- Vouchers can also be purchased on site at a Pearson VUE testing center
If you’re a commercial, academic or delivery training partner check out the CompTIA Voucher Ordering Process.
Scheduling your exam
- CompTIA requires the candidate to review the CompTIA Candidate Agreement prior to beginning an exam. The candidate will be allowed twenty-eight (28) minutes.
- CompTIA Certifications, LLC prohibits candidate’s from using unauthorized third-party training sites or materials, aka 'brain dumps.' Do not risk having your certification revoked. Visit CompTIA’s website for more information.
Wondering what it’s like to take a CompTIA Exam?
Sharing your Certification status
If a third party (employer, academic institution, military etc.) has paid for you to take a CompTIA exam or to participate in the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) program, upon request CompTIA will share your certification status and/or progress in completing your CE requirements with the third party. Visit CompTIA’s website for more information.
Information technology has a significant presence in all areas of business today, and its prevalence is reflected in the span of CompTIA’s membership. CompTIA members receive a variety of benefits, like specialized initiatives and programs dedicated to major areas within the IT industry.
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
Pearson VUE delivers the following CTT+ exam.
- TK0-201 – Essentials
The CompTIA CTT+ certification performance based exams listed below are only delivered by Ingenuiti. Please visit the CompTIA CTT+ certification website for additional information on these exams.
- TK0-202 – Classroom Trainer
- TK0-203 – Virtual Classroom Trainer
Vouchers for all of the above exams can be purchased at the CompTIA Marketplace.