Due to widespread winter weather conditions, we are experiencing site closures in some areas. We are working diligently to contact all affected candidates. If you have questions about your appointment, please contact customer service. We appreciate your patience.
CompTIA offers regional pricing for voucher orders. When purchasing CompTIA vouchers, please specify the country that you wish to use the vouchers in as the vouchers that you receive will only be valid for redemption in the region in which that country resides. Even though many exams are priced the same, you must specify which exam(s) you wish to purchase vouchers for, as all vouchers are exam specific and all vouchers are only valid for a specific region.
Vouchers purchased are good through their expiration date even if a price change occurs. All CompTIA vouchers have a 12-month expiration.
There is a minimum purchase quantity of 10 vouchers when utilizing a Line of Credit.
All voucher sales are final. View all CompTIA Voucher Terms and Conditions.
Step One: Check voucher prices
- Currency restrictions: Vouchers can only be used in the countries associated with the currency in which they are purchased. View the Country Currency Breakdown for further clarification.
- Member discounts: For more information about member benefits and discount pricing, visit the CompTIA Membership website.
- Partner discounts: For CompTIA Partner discount prices, login to your partner portal as below:
- CAPP Delivery - https://partners.comptia.org/resources/download-central?q=pricing
- CAPP Content - https://partners.comptia.org/resources/download-central?q=pricing
- CompTIA Academy - https://partners.comptia.org/resources/download-central?q=pricing or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the certification sponsor.
Step Two: Fill out voucher order form
Download the voucher order form for your region. Follow the instructions on the form. When asked, fill in the price and currency presented in the chart for your country.
NOTE: In the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) region form, if you do not have a valid VAT ID, please enter "N/A" in the field.
- Use Internet Explorer to fill out the form.
- DO NOT enter any special characters (ö, ä, é, etc.) in the form.
|Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA)||418 KB|
Voucher payment types
Pearson VUE offers CompTIA exam vouchers for use as payment for exams available with Pearson VUE.
Payment by credit card is preferred. Pearson VUE accepts the following credit cards for voucher purchases.
- Master Card
Before submitting your wire or bank transfer to Pearson VUE, please email us to confirm you have the proper bank details.
- If you would like to use a purchase order as payment for your voucher order, please email us for details about the purchase order application and approval process. The application and approval may take up to 4 to 6 weeks. Restrictions apply.
- There is a minimum purchase quantity of 10 vouchers when utilizing a Line of Credit.